Wednesday, July 11, 2012
MELT-IN-MOUTH GERMAN COOKIES
copi pes dari blog Doktor Kitchen
250 gm butter - softened
80 gm icing sugar
250 gm potato starch (tepung kentang) -sift
160 gm wheat flour -sift
2 tsp vanilla
4 tsp cocoa powder - for chocolate tasted biscuits
1. Beat butter & icing sugar until light and creamy.
2. Add in vanilla and beat for a minute.
3. Fold in sifted dry ingredients using spatula and divide the dough into two. Leave one dough plain while the other one is mixed with cocoa powder.
4. If the cookie dough is still soft, wrap it using cling plastic and refrigerate for 20 mins.
5. Pinch a small portion of the dough, roll it into a ball and press it flat using a fork.
6. Bake at 170 C for 15 mins, no need to wait until it turns brown.
7. Decorate the biscuits using chocolate ganache or icing sugar.